Are you a good listener? Want to improve your negotiation skills? Become a Certified Mediator!
Sign up today!
The CRC will be holding a three-day mediation training on October 22, 23, and 24, 2015. Participants will learn:
• Stages of a mediation
• How to convene and open a mediation
• Facilitating communication
• Encouraging problem solving
• Using intangible interests to overcome impasse
• Facilitating closure
• Balancing neutrality and fairness
• Managing emotions
• Ethical concerns of mediators and advocates
Training runs from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and will take place in the Association of Realtors Building, Esterly Hall, 336 Crown Point Circle, Grass Valley, California 95945.
Total Registration Fee: (Includes daily lunch and snacks)
$260 Early Registrant (before September 16, 2013) $295 Regular Registrant
Limited Scholarships are available
Sign up online below or call (530) 477-6517 for more information.
OCTOBER 2014 MEDIATION TRAINING
Registration is closed for this event.
For more information or questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org